One of the best ways to appreciate the sheer size of the world’s largest city of Tokyo is from the air on a helicopter flight. Enjoy a breathtaking view by flying 700 meters over the city’s most famous landmarks and witnessing Tokyo’s beautiful metropolis landscape from the sky.
In case you are after a longer and more adventurous experience then feel free to check the Tokyo and Mount Fuji Private Helicopter Flight Experience.
Night Flights: It is the night flight you can enjoy the beautiful night view from the dark sky. We believe that you will be amazed by plenty of twinkling lights of Tokyo like Jewel that you can see below your eyes. At night the city comes alive with the lights of the skyscrapers pulsating like the heart of the urban giant stretching beyond the horizon. Within seconds of lift-off, you will be enjoying Disneyland and Disney Sea with all their lights and illuminations spread out below. The romantic twinkling lights of Tokyo Tower, Roppongi Hills, Shibuya, Shinjuku and the Tokyo Dome sparkling below is sure to be one of the highlights of any trip to Japan.
Day Flights: If you wish to admire the beautiful view of the big city and get a close look at TokyoSkytree® tower which is the new landmark of Tokyo, you shouldn’t miss it! Enjoy cruising over Disneyland, Ginza, Tokyo Station, the Imperial Palace, Akihabara, the famous Ryogoku Kokugikan Sumo Hall and the Skytree Tower!
– Capacity 5 people maximum (If you wish to book for more than 5 people, please consult us in advance)
– Minimum 2 participants
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (children rates apply for children aged 3 – 12).
– Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
– Reservations required 7 days before the tour date (business days)
– Bad weather or other circumstances may cause the flight route to change or cause cancellation of the flight.
– In case of cancellation due to weather a new flight date or refund will be given.
Day flight: 205 EUR per person on Weekdays
Day flight: 240 EUR per person on Weekends
Night flight: 240 EUR per person on Weekdays
Night flight: 275 EUR per person on Weekends