Welcome to Riga Guide Experiences Bookings! In order to meet the high demand for groups that have already made all arrangements and are fully ready to book the experience, we introduced a Security Deposit Down-Payment Voucher which will ensure a higher timing-priority is assigned to those guests who have purchased it in advance.
Once that is processed, one of our Customer Success Team members will reach out with the Final Quote and Final Invoice.
The voucher value of $45 USD / €40 purchased earlier will be deducted from the final invoice value.
- Please make sure that this Security Deposit Down-Payment Voucher does not represent the final value of your tour and acts only as a coupon that will ensure your time slot will be given a higher priority on the same dates. The final cost will be sent over in the quote e-mail right after the booking request has been sent.
- Please note that time slots are always subject to the availability, and may change due to the number of already processed and confirmed bookings from other groups, as we operate on a first comes, first-served basis.
- Please be aware that the Last-Minute bookings are subject to the “first-come-first-served” and “possibility” policy, hence the time slot and possibility can’t be 100% guaranteed.
- In case we are not able to confirm the booking availability or possibility of the Last-Minute booking, we will be happy to refund the voucher value in full.
- Card processing is conducted by Stripe Payments.
- Our Cancellation and Refund Policies are stated below:
- A cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 12 hour(s) or less before the event.
- A cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 2 day(s) or less before the event.
We operate a full refund policy in case it is requested at least 7 days in advance, or 50% in case it is requested 48 hours prior to the activity. In case that is made very last minute and less than 24 hours prior to the tour itself, we may not be able to guarantee that, because all of the necessary payments to the activity operators and logistics would already have been made and arrangements are set in motion to ensure your tour takes place.