Discover the very best of Australian beaches, forests, coastlines, plants and animals within a day, away from the usual tourist trail! Are you in Australia only for a few days, then this comprehensive, CUSTOMISABLE one day tour is for you!
Pat kangaroos and emus at a wildlife sanctuary set in a natural environment. Relax at waterfalls and lush rainforest with complimentary wine and chocolate. Discover ancient Aboriginal carvings in untouched forests…
– Enjoy uncrowded beaches and dramatic coastlines
– Look for ancient Aboriginal carvings – unknown to locals!
– Lunch is at a stunning, waterfront restaurant. Guests receive a discount and premium seating overlooking Pelican Island.
– Explore rock pools brimming with sea life – Visit the only pearl farm in NSW
– Get photos of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
Optional bonus stops below:
– learn how to bodysurf in a beautiful beach
– visit a boutique distillery where an array of award-winning spirits are produced
– sample delicious oysters and visit NSW’s only pearl farm
Arrive back at your hotel, exhausted but happy that you have had the ultimate nature experience!
As a professional photographer, documentary maker and expert guide, I’m also trained to locate and monitor Aboriginal sites.